Rehabilitation & Fitness Training
Reston Therapy & Fitness Center offers a unique combination of therapy services and medically supervised fitness training in one convenient location. Because our program is hospital-based, you benefit from a therapy or exercise program tailored to your specific health needs. A team of experts from a variety of specialties coordinates your care, monitors your progress and provides regular updates to your physician.
Advanced Care With a Personal Touch
As one of the most sophisticated rehabilitation programs in Northern Virginia, we have a successful record of helping patients recover, regain skills and abilities and return to regular activities as quickly as possible. We're prepared to help you do the same with:
- A full spectrum of rehabilitation services, from physical therapy and occupational therapy to speech and swallowing therapy
- Medically supervised fitness training to carefully guide your exercise program
- Rehabilitation designed for the unique needs of cancer patients and survivors through our Cancer Rehabilitation Program
- An approach that understands your life and safely integrates recovery and fitness into your everyday activities
- A multispecialty medical team with expertise in musculoskeletal and neurological conditions
- Certified lymphedema therapy and certified hand therapy
- Free valet parking at our convenient Reston Hospital Center location
Comprehensive Therapy & Fitness Services
Our services are designed for specific health conditions, including orthopedic, spine, neurological, stroke, cancer and speech disorders. Medically supervised fitness training helps individuals with a variety of needs, from osteoporosis, diabetes and heart disease to hypertension, high cholesterol and weight loss. We also offer advanced orthopedic conditioning for athletes.